Thanks for visiting TBG's Accesssories!!

Welcome! My name is Marylin Makuch. I'm a Grammy who enjoys either playing with the grandkids or beading to relax. I have eclectic tastes in accessories, as in most things. I hope you enjoy the fruits of my spare time!

Beading has been so much fun for me because there are absolutely no limitations. Natural semi-precious and precious beads, glass, crystal, wood, sterling silver, silver plate, Tibetan silver, gold plate, gold filled, and gold tone are just some of the materials I use to decorate YOU, your friends and family, and various household items. You will also find items made with wire, a variety of metal chains, leather, memory wire, as well as elastic.

Please see below for a list of available items as well as information as to how to see my works in person (i.e. Land of Local Treasures consignment shop in Storrs, CT and Third Thursday Street Festival in Willimantic, CT.) Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Welcome to TBG's Accessories

Hello all!

My daughter and I are working on getting this temporary blog up to display my work until my son-in-law can build my web site. Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or orders at tbg@charter.net or add a comment below. Please check back with us as we plan to update pictures of my work as often as possible.

Thanks for visiting!!

Marylin/TBG

No comments:

Post a Comment